Sunday, February 14, 2010

More discoveries!

I am finding that the blogosphere is an incredible place. Through the current blogs that I am signed up to, I keep discovering more and more wonderful things. My creativity levels are not up to those that I discover, so if I cannot be a giver of useful and creative resources, then I will attempt to be a sharer of wondrous discoveries.

My latest discovery is a blog called Learning Today. This blog has many contributors and a wide range of topics and resources (lessons, math games and posters for Blooms to name a few). One of its most recent postings discussed another blog called Fun 4 The Brain. This blog has a range of fun interactive games to promote concepts of numeracy and literacy.

I have also shared these discoveries on diigo and delicious. I'm looking forward to more discoveries that I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment